All Safety Products provides the PJN3 and Fleet Single and Double Unit Trailers for setting up either a single portable restroom or double portable restroom units.
- PJN3TM and Fleet Series portable restroom units can be lowered to ground level with removable towing tongue.
- Designed for off-road and paved surfaces.
- Galvanized steel with no rust fenders.
Notes for Trailer Licensing and Registration:
(1) Although our trailers are designed for normal on-road and off-road use, you will need to check with your official State's vehicle licensing agency for proper trailer licensing and registration information.
(2) All Safety Products will mail you (U.S.P.S. priority mail) a manufacturer's certificate of origin with serial number within 10 days of purchase. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their official State's vehicle licensing agency and to bring the provided manufacturer's certificate of origin as proof of title within the agency's required registration time frame.
(3) For some helpful advice and information, the following website (not an official website) http://www.dmv.org is helpful in understanding how to navigate various States' vehicle licensing requirements.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you check with your official state vehicle licensing agency before purchasing a trailer from All Safety Products, Inc. to ensure your intended use meets your official State's trailer licensing and registration requirements. If a trailer is returned due to a State restriction on use, All Safety Products may require a handling fee and shipping costs for return. As explained, our trailers are designed to be used for normal on-road and off-road use.